Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds and change of category is allowed.
- Upon completion of the race, verification of the results by management team and your finisher entitlement eg. e-cert will be sent out via email. If you purchase the optional merchandise eg. event tee, medal, face mask, sports towel and printed bib, these items will be sent out together via courier services.
- Participants who fail to complete the challenge and/or submit their results will not receive their finisher entitlement.
- Participants can use any GPS-based tracking apps, indoor trainer to track their challenge progress. Note: Pedometers are not allowed.
- Screenshot your challenge result contain the distance, timing and date of challenge for submission to receive your entitlements.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. The Organiser reserves the right to change the design or color of products at any point of time without prior notice
5KM & 10KM Category
- Runners MUST complete the run at one go.
21KM & 42KM Category
- Runners are allowed to accumulate their distance for a maximum of 2 times.
- 21KM: Minimum 10KM for each run
- 42KM: Minimum 20KM for each run